Política de reembolso
Returns, exchanges and refunds policy*
It is your right to be able to return/exchange a purchased good from us if the product doesn’t satisfy you. But it is your responsibility to take care of the products while they are in your possession.
Before buying an item from us, please ask us any questions you may have if unsure of the garment or fit: look up the product descriptions, size table, measurements and rest of the info and reach out to us for extra details about how a garment fits, further confirmation of colour, fabric info, or if you need any more details than what we have already provided. We are always happy to do this, and we would like to keep returns to a minimum, as you know, this industry is damaging enough as it is!
If you make a purchase and the issue with your garment is fit, please consider finding a local tailor to get it altered. It's a general truth: one size doesn't fit all! A simple alteration like bringing up a hem or narrowing a seam are easy to do and not costly and will probably cost you the same or less than the shipping costs, plus you will have a perfect fitting item!
If however you would like to return or exchange an item that is not faulty, please note you have 30 days upon delivery to request a return on your order (or part of it). For faulty items see next point.
These are the steps:
- Visit https://e.amphoralogistics.com/GP with your order number and postcode (you should find your order number in the Order Confirmation email) where you can select to exchange your item for another size or return within 30 days of receiving your order.
- For returns from the European Union: with this service you can return your order by following the instructions in the email, which will contain a returns label. This has a 10€ cost that we will deduct from your refund amount. The return needs to be sent within 1 week of receiving this email.
- For returns from outside of the European Union: with this service you can return your order by following the instructions in the email, which will contain a returns label. This has a 20€ cost that we will deduct from your refund amount. The return needs to be sent within 1 week of receiving this email.
- Any doubts please send an email to email@example.com
- The item/items returned must be sent to us in the same condition in which you received them: Products should be returned in their original packaging and unworn (other than to try them on), folded neatly, unwashed, undamaged and with their original tags. Footwear and accessories should be returned in the original boxes/packaging. If you received a free scrunchie and you're returning the whole order, this has to be returned too. Otherwise we will deduct 10€ of your order unless stated otherwise by us.
- Upon receiving the return, we will inspect the items and let you know if it’s accepted (it should be if the above conditions are met) and we will send you an email to confirm it. Please allow a couple of days to get back to you, as this is a manual process!
- The refund is processed into the same payment method you used for payment. The refund into your bank account should take place within 7-10 working days (but it depends from bank to bank). Please note we won’t refund the shipping costs* and we will deduct the return label from the total amount.
If you wish to exchange an item from your order, please follow the same steps and we will gladly send a new size free of charge or issue you with a credit note (valid for 1 year).
If you fail to comply with the above obligations (no prior authorisation request, not in timely manner, item worn or damaged, packaging damaged, or postage unpaid), we may reject your return or deduct from the refund an amount to reflect the diminished value of the product(s) up to the full price of the product(s). We will let you know by email if this is the case.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Faulty items or wrong product sent
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately (within 14 days) at email@example.com should the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
When contacting us, please send us all the information, for example by forwarding your order confirmation email and photos (if applicable), for a faster service.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products), or lingerie/swimwear and jewellery items for hygienic reasons.
We don't accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Please note any returns incurring custom charges will be taken from the amount to be refunded. We will always send you the receipt for this with the corresponding tracking number.