Política de reembolso
Returns, exchanges and refunds policy*
EXTENDED RETURNS UNTIL THE 31ST OF JANUARY FOR PURCHASES MADE IN THE PERIOD OF 18 NOVEMBER TO 31ST DECEMBER.
It is your right to be able to return/exchange a purchased good from us if the product doesn’t satisfy you. But it is your responsibility to take care of the products while they are in your possession.
Before buying an item from us, please ask us any questions you may have if unsure of the garment or fit: look up the product descriptions, size table, measurements and rest of the info and reach out to us for extra details about how a garment fits, further confirmation of colour, fabric info, or if you need any more details than what we have already provided. We are always happy to do this, and we would like to keep returns to a minimum, as you know, this industry is damaging enough as it is!
If you make a purchase and the issue with your garment is fit, please consider finding a local tailor to get it altered. It's a general truth: one size doesn't fit all! A simple alteration like bringing up a hem or narrowing a seam are easy to do and not costly and will probably cost you the same or less than the shipping costs, plus you will have a perfect fitting item!
If however you would like to return or exchange an item that is not faulty, please note you have 30 days upon delivery to request a return on your order (or part of it). For faulty items see next point. These are the steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number (forwarding us your order confirmation email would be great!) and the reason why you would like to return/exchange your item within 30 days of receiving your order.
- We will review and authorise the return via email, with the return instructions.
- Once the return has been authorised, you have another 14 days for the items to be shipped back to us.
- The item/items returned must be sent to us in the same condition in which you received them: Products should be returned in their original packaging and unworn (other than to try them on), unwashed, undamaged and with their original tags. Footwear and accessories should be returned in the original boxes/packaging and inside a shipping box.
- It is your responsibility that the items arrive to us and we are not liable for lost or damaged parcels, so please ensure you pack the returns safely and that you use a tracked shipping method.
- Upon receiving the return, we will inspect the items and let you know if it’s accepted (it should be if the above conditions are met) and we will send you an email to confirm it. Please allow a couple of days to get back to you, as this is a manual process!
- If all OK, the refund is immediately processed into the same payment method you used for payment.
- The refund into your bank account should take place within 7-10 working days (but it depends from bank to bank). Please note we won’t refund the shipping costs*.
- If you wish to exchange an item from your order, please follow the same steps and we will gladly issue you with a credit note (valid for 1 year) or send a new item free of charge.
If you fail to comply with the above obligations (no prior authorisation request, not in timely manner, item worn or damaged, packaging damaged, or postage unpaid), we may reject your return or deduct from the refund an amount to reflect the diminished value of the product(s) up to the full price of the product(s). We will let you know by email if this is the case.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
Faulty items or wrong product sent
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately (within 14 days) at firstname.lastname@example.org should the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
When contacting us, please send us all the information, for example by forwarding your order confirmation email and photos (if applicable), for a faster service.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products), or lingerie/swimwear and jewellery items for hygienic reasons.
We don't accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We only replace items if they are faulty or damaged. If you’d like another size, please return the item and place a new order, we will ship this free of charge, please write us an email!
Please note any returns incurring custom charges will be taken from the amount to be refunded. We will always send you the receipt for this with the corresponding tracking number.